Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Look what my son did!!

This is a pic of Aaron's bus that he completely remodeled. he painted it himself and the inside is just beautiful too. As soon as we get pics i will post them. I am so proud of him and his ability to turn the ordinary into a masterpiece. this was a regular MCI(like a greyhound) bus. he took the windows out, put new ones in, took out all the seats and bathroon out and made it into a luxury motor coach anyone would be proud of. What a talent!!!
He, Sharon and the girls went camping 2 weeks ago and had a great time. Sometimes we make it a family affair. Aaron and his family, Lori and her family, and Wayne and I camp and have a great time. With all the grandkids running around I have to make sure we have plenty of snacks when they come knocking on the camper door. These are memories I will cherish forever.




No comments: