Thursday, August 2, 2007

Fun day at the park!!

This is little miss Katie. She just sat right at my feet almost all the time we were at the park. She kept telling me she was "shy" and she didn't want to play. Well, as we got closer to leaving she loosened up a bit. Lori was snapping pictures left and right of all the kids. When Katie saw her taking pictures she would hide. Lori started playing peek a boo behind a tree and she got into that. (Lori and Katie...hehehe) This was the result and i think it is priceless!!!

Here is my beautiful granddaughter Brit, looking extremely bored. She had fun today, but I am sure she would rather had spent the day with friends at the mall or doing something "teenagey" .
(i just made up that word, but i am sure you know what i mean) LOL

This morning we got up, got ready and met Lori and the girls in Noblesville. We went to a real nice park near Lori's home. The girls had so much fun. After a few hours of playing we headed off to Cicero and went to a pizza place. The girls loved that, and I did too. They were all so good.
We left there and I took the girls back to their house.
Anyone that knows me knows i stay up very late at night. Not tonight...I was in bed at 10:00. They wore me out, but i loved every minute of it.
Megan
Ruby and Katie
Kiara & Ruby

Kiara & Megan
Kiara Karleigh
Ruby

1 comment:

Brit said...

nice word, nana: teenagey?! lol