Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm going to Haiti

I can't hardly believe it but I am going to Haiti August 25, OMG..... that is a week from Saturday. I will be going to the village and staying there to help take care of babies. I am going to see if Madisyn can stay at the village with me while i am there. That will give us some quality time together to bond. I wish I would be bringing her home, but this is the next best thing. I will definately need a lot of prayer cause Wayne and I are hardly ever apart. I can't imagine being away from him, my kids and my grandkids for 2 whole weeks. They are what makes life worth living for me.
I honestly believe that this trip is ordained by God, and I know He will help me. I am very excited but at the same time very nervous. Please pray for all of us.

No comments: