Monday, September 24, 2007

Meet some angels

A few weeks ago Wayne and I were discussing Christmas gifts for this year. As most of you know we are adopting Madisyn from Haiti. Finances has been very tough for us and we have been trusting God to provide. Seems like the more we pray the harder things get. Unexpected things come up and snatch away what we were saving. Well, after our granddaughter, Brit got an MP3 player for her birthday we thought Madisyn would love one as well. We went to Wal- Mart to put one in layaway and low and behold they said they have done away with layaways, can you imagine such a thing? That must be a sin. :) That was our only hope....we thought!

I was looking on freecycle one evening and guess what was offered? You got it, an MP3 player. There have been other things offered but seems like i am always too late. I went to the offer and asked if i could please have it if it wasn't taken. I explained that it was for Madisyn and we were adopting her from Haiti. I got an email stating that we could have it. Oh my goodness, i just couldn't believe it. The person that offered it told me that he and his wife were also adopting a second son from Japan. I pray that little guy gets home to them soon.

Well, I was going to go and pick it up, but the guy said that someone in his office lives in the same town I do, and he would ask him to drop it off at my house. This was just too much. Tonight, the co worker came by my house and gave me an envelope with the mp3 player in it. After he left I opened it up and it looks like new and to top it off....there was a $25 check in it with the memo saying, "bringing Madisyn home'. I feel that these people are angels that God sent to bless us and Madisyn. I went straight to my blog and added the $25 to our total. I thank God for all He has done and is doing.

Thank you Andy and Stephanie,


No comments: