Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thank you Uncle Bob & Aunt Ruth'e

I would like for all of you that read my blog to meet my Uncle Bob and Aunt Ruth'e.
Aunt Ruth'e is my mother's youngest sister. After my father passed away last year, my aunt and uncle went to the auction and purchased some things that belonged to my parents. Well, these precious two decided to give me some of the things they purchased (a few pictures and a Bible that my mother carried to church. there are even papers in there with her and dad's writing on them. mom had underlined some scriptures, notes from her Bible study, etc.)
Needless to say, these 'treasures' are priceless to me. As we were leaving, Aunt Ruth'e gave me a small envelope. when we got in the car i opened the envelope and there was $100 with a note saying it was for Madisyn's adoption. I would just like to say thank you and God bless you both.




No comments: