Sunday, October 7, 2007

What a blessed week!!!

Oh my goodness, where do i begin? Just this week we have been blessed with Madisyn's papers moving up one step. We had been in for 6 months and felt like we were glued there. We saw others that went in after we did, come out and go into the next step. We were happy for them, but so dissapointed for ourselves. Now we are in a step called Parquet. We hear we will be in this for about 6 weeks, then move to another step.
This week we have had $200 donated toward the adoption. Today we went to church and Steve and Judy Richwine gave us a check for $100. I believe with all my heart this adoption will be completely paid in full by the time she gets home. Thank you all for making our dream to have her home possible. You are changing a young girls life, and I know you will be blessed by God!!!
At least we are moving closer and closer...Praise God!
We thank you all for your prayers and financial support.

1 comment:

Brit said...

Well, my dear nana, I enjoyed your post, but do you know that you spelled Madisyn's name wrong? In the second line, second word, you spelled it Madisny.