Sunday, October 28, 2007

What a blessed week!!!!

Lots of good things have been happening this week, and I praise my God for all of them.

As most of you know, we are in the process of adopting a 14 year old girl from Haiti. Her name is Madisyn Mirlande and we can't hardly wait for her to get home with us. The whole process takes sooooo long. We commited to her and started the paperwork Febuary 14, 2006. At first we were moving right along, then things started slowing down. A few weeks ago we came out of one step that we had been in for 7 months. We need 5 signatures in this step we are in right now, it is called, Parquet. We did hear this week that we have 2 signatures and need 3 more, I pray we get them this week. Then we will go into MOI, next, passport, then Visa and she will be ready to fly. We are so excited I think Wayne could fly without even getting on the plane..:)
Please pray she will be home soon and for God to give us favor.

Also, this weekend I went to a fall retreat at Clifty Falls State Park in Madison, In. What a time we had! I didn't get a count but I am sure there were around 200 or so people there. The Holy Spirit was moving and people were being touched, healed, delivered, and SAVED!!! it was awesome. Sue preached both services (Friday & Saturday). Here are just a couple of pics of the meetings.











No comments: