Saturday, November 17, 2007

Back to blogging!

I received an email from a dear friend (Lynn) wanting to know if everything is alright. She said she noticed I hadn't blogged in a few days. Then I got another email from her wanting to know what was up with us cause she also noticed Lori hasn't blogged in a few days either. I understand her concern cause Lori blogs very consistantly. We have both been so busy here lately and my 'puter has been 'sick'. My dear son in law came by the other night and fixed my 'puter and now it works!!!! THANK YOU SPIKE.
Lori has had lots to do lately since their house has been up for sale. She has to keep it up at a moments notice and most every Sunday they have open house.
We have got several coming for Thanksgiving this year and I am thrilled. I went the other day and got the turkey, sweet potatoes, etc getting ready for the big day. This year other than our kids and grandkids coming we are blessed to have Kyle, Angela, and their 3 kiddos. Next year we will have Madisyn here with us.

No comments: