Sunday, November 4, 2007

Beware: Blog Stalker

I was going to try to sneak off to bed but Lori IM'd me and said, "Mom you need to blog tonight". She checks every one's blog every night...i think she is a 'blog stalker'. If you are not blogging a 'pink slip' may be on it's way from someone we all know and love.......................... soooo get to blogging or she will boot you from the blogging circuit!
Lori has such a big heart and she wants to fix the world. We need more people like her. When there is a need, she sinks in like a bulldog and won't let up till it is resolved. She gets this trait very honest, she is exactly like her dad. I wish i had more of this in me. The word CAN'T isn't in their vocabulary at all.
It is CAN and WILL...DO or DIE!!!
I love my family and wouldn't trade any of them for anyone in the world. God has truely blessed me and I thank Him for them. When Madisyn gets here she is going to fit right in.
Oh the stories that we can and will tell her!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hаving read this I believeԁ it was гаther informаtіνe.

I appreciаte уou spenԁing some time and effοrt tо put this short artіcle tοgеther.
I oncе аgаіn fіnd
myself spending а significant amount of timе both reaԁing аnd leaѵing
commеnts. But so ωhаt, it wаѕ
still worthωhilе!

Feel fгee to visit mу ωeb sitе lloyd irvin