Saturday, December 8, 2007

A week with 'ANGELS'


I know I haven't blogged in a few days, and the blog reporters have been letting me know it..........sorry!!!!

I spent the night at Lori's on Wednesday because I stayed with all 3 little girls on Thursday. Lori and Spike had to be out of town for the day. We had a lot of fun. We played dress up and went 'bear hunting' as Karleigh says, we even danced till poor ole' Nana was pooped!!! Brittan came home from school at 3:00 and I scooted out around 3:30.

Friday Wayne was off work so we ran all day. We headed to Indy to pick up his MRI film then to good ole' Wal-Mart. We ate lunch at Bob Evans in Noblesville then off to Anderson. Wayne took me to Sophie's, my favorite consignment store. while he took a little 'power nap'. I picked up some things for me and Madisyn.

Wayne went back to work today (Friday). I had already planned to spend the day cleaning house. This morning our 5 year old granddaughter Megan called. Her little sister Katie was at their other grandparents house so I asked if Megan could come and 'help' me today. Aaron brought her over and we had a great time. Megan ran the sweeper while i did laundry, dishes and dusted. We got this place looking pretty 'spiffey'. After the work we had a little puppet show in the dining room, had lunch and watched 'Barnyard' movie. We also took some pictures while she was here.

No comments: