Tuesday, February 12, 2008

God is good!

I am so sorry I haven't posted since Madisyn has come home, we have been so busy. Things are going very well, and Madisyn is adjusting just fine. I asked her last night so far what is best about America? Her answer: WAL-MART! Isn't that just too funny? She loves her room and is taking pictures of everything in it. She even opened her closet and dresser drawers and took pictures of the clothes.
Today, we washed and conditioned her hair. Lori came overthis afternoon and braided her hair. It looks so cute and she really likes it. A BIG THANK YOU to Lori for the 4 hours she put in today on her sister's hair.
Tonight for dinner I cooked pork chops. Madisyn cooked beans and rice and okra. I don't eat rice or okra but Wayne loved it. She was so happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Georgi!

Sounds like you have a lot going on!! Tell Madisyn I say hello!!

=]

Love,
Hannah Fox