Sunday, November 16, 2008

Great weekend

Wayne and Aaron took off Friday to go to southern Indiana for deer hunting season (season starts Saturday). This is something they do together every year. Well,

Aaron called Saturday evening and said that he had shot an albino deer. This is very rare and he couldn't have been happier. They took pictures, so when they get home I will post them.
I just talked to Wayne and he said he has seen several deer, but hasn't gotten that special buck yet. He has had doe's come close but is holding out for a buck. I think they are coming home tomorrow.
Friday, Madisyn and I painted the bathroom. We didn't get finished till about 3:00am. Saturday morning Dustin went to Noblesville to get a haircut and visit his parents. I went to a ladies meeting in Anderson. Oh I sure didn't want to get out of bed at 8:00am, but I did. .I just let Madisyn sleep, she was exhausted. I called her when the meeting was over and she was ready to shop when I got home. We headed for the mall then went to Crackel Barrel for lunch. When we got home we put the Christmas tree up and decorated the house. Another tireing day, but we did have fun.
Today we went to church and had a thanksgiving dinner afterward. Lori, Brit and Ahnier came.
Here are some pics Lori took yesterday and today.






No comments: