Thursday, December 11, 2008

What's going on?


All I can say is I am glad God is in control and not me. I would kill somebody for sure!!!
Yesterday we all gathered together (around 30 friends and family), went to lunch then off to the courthouse. Dustin had so many there to show their love and support, we all so appreciate that.
Dustin went to 'check in' and was told that his lawyer had just called in 5 minutes before saying he was sick. We didn't know to laugh or cry, we were all in disbelief. This has been such a roller coaster ride for all of us, the not knowing is driving us nuts. I guess it is just a trying of our faith, Patience is being developed in all of us, that's for sure.
I do thank God for His goodness and mercy. As I was getting ready for the day yesterday I said," Oh this is gonna be a terrible day". The Lord let me know in a hurry that was not what I should be saying, let alone thinking. I immediately said, "Lord, I am sorry. It's gonna be a great day, cause You're in control". He spoke to me and said, "Do you trust me?". I said, "yes Lord, I do trust You and You alone in all things, most of all I trust you with my family". He goes before us and nothing is a surprise to Him. Do you realize what a comfort that is?
He goes before us, and He goes with us!!
I love You Jesus!!!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Oh that must have been so frustrating! I'm so sorry. The Lord is always working on our attitudes and the whole "trust factor". He often says to me "do you trust Me"..... Terry